New York, NY
You will be working in a dynamic environment working with music labels and manufacturing vendors to maintain the inventory levels for physical music products and artist merchandize. You will be the liaison between the sales, the distributed labels and Orchard label management team for both upcoming and previously released products.
What you'll do:
• You will gain valuable skills utilizing SAP to place purchase orders with various vendors.
• If not known, you will learn how to build Bill of Materials to communicate to manufacturers.
• You will monitor sales and propose inventory needs to various distributed music labels.
• Your attention to detail will be needed while reviewing vendor invoices and authorizing payment.
• Your input will be valued to improve operational efficiencies as you deal with the different entities to ensure the artist's product is available to order.
• Over time, you will learn to cultivate relationships and develop strong partnerships with the vendors that serve us.
• Your problem-solving skills will be tested on a daily basic as you work to resolve new operational challenges put before you.
Who you are:
• You should have a college degree (or similar work experience) in Business, along with 4+ years managing high volume purchase orders
• You are expected to be proficient in Excel, including V-Look ups and Pivot Tables
• You must have strong organizational and time management skills that allow you to multi-task and meet deadlines
• You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You should be an independent thinker and have confidence to make decisions
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r713kk-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.