As Sr Financial Analyst, you will play a key role in helping Ceremony of Roses (CoR) artists deliver merchandise to their fans. Your role would be providing support to our labels by working on all merchandise related finance functions, including month end close reporting, tour support and day-to-day operational support. This is a unique opportunity to join this collaborative team and to support an exciting business.
What you'll do:
• Day to Day Operational Support
• Assist with Account, Vendor & Metadata Set-up Requests
• Invoice and Cash Receipt Review and Processing
• Month-end Close and Reporting
• Analyze the full Sony Music Merchandising P&L and balance sheet
• Support the monthly close, all related monthly journal entries
• Tour support
• Manage cash receipts for Touring and journalize AR
• Assist in preparation of Tour Settlements
• Other Support & Analysis
• Develop a keen understanding of The Thread Shop Retail, Tour, and Licensing revenue streams for operational support and continuous development of best practices
• Assist in the monthly Actual vs. Forecast reconciliation by artist, label, and revenue stream
• Ad Hoc tour, retail, and or licensing analysis
Who you are:
• You hold a bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA or working toward certification is a plus.
• You have a minimum 2-4 years of business experience in accounting or financial analysis role, working knowledge of GAAP, experience with SAP and solid proficiency in other MS applications. Highly skilled in MS Excel a plus.
• You possess excellent analytical, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• A well organized, detail oriented and proactive team member with the ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects and priorities, meet deadlines and achieve effective results in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• Flexible Time Off & Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's)
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$73,000 - $83,000 USD
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g44eb1-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.