Creative Administration Coordinator
New York, NY
This role will work at the center of the Social and Partnership department of Sony Music's Catalog Marketing Team. The Specialist will inform and facilitate strategic partnerships across social, digital, media and brand partners. Creativity and an acute awareness of innovative marketing trends will be instrumental in the evolution of the team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for music, social media and technology.
What you'll do:
• Assist in managing relationships with external partners including social, digital, media, brands, etc. to facilitate promotional opportunities for our catalog artists.
• Identify emerging digital marketing channels, partners, developers, and more to establish working relationships that expose our songs to a new audience through best-in-class marketing tactics.
• Stay ahead of emerging technologies and key changes in social and digital platforms in order to create relevant, actionable ways to utilize these platforms to maximum effect for our catalog of songs.
• Manage and build direct relationships with creators, influencers and their representatives to position the Sony catalog among different generations and demographics. Collaborate with marketing leads and track marketing team to run tests and establish best practices for influencer campaigns.
• Contribute to the brainstorming of creative marketing ideas that drive discovery, engagement, consumption and acquisition.
• Create campaign updates and post-campaign summaries for distribution among internal and external stakeholders
• Manage and administer all phases of campaign partnerships through ideation, execution and wrap.
Who you are:
• 3 years of relevant experience including previous experience building and managing partner relationships across digital, social, media, influencer or brand partners.
• Curious and creative problem solver with an interest in emerging digital trends and platforms.
• Proficient with and passionate about social media including TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc..
• Strong time management skills and ability to multitask, prioritize and focus while working on short timelines and demanding situations.
• Charismatic communicator with the ability to pitch, secure and execute campaigns targeting both digital natives and digital immigrants.
• Analytical and data minded decision maker.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1b22-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.