New York, NY
In this role, you will work at the intersection of music and technology, helping to amplify the vision and voices of our artists across Sony's audio partner platforms.
The A&R Optimization team is a relatively new and growing team focused on understanding how these platforms are changing the way that the music business works, understanding what Sony can do to optimize our music to fit them and sharing best practices throughout the company.
This role is the focal point in the team for optimizing audio and growing engagement for Sony Music's artists across our partners like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon as well as TikTok and Shazam amongst others.
What you'll do:
• Manage optimization efforts for artist channels on audio partner sites
• Manage all optimizations related to short term marketing opportunities on audio partner sites
• Work with Release Planning team to help implement required optimization approvals
• Data tracking – before and after optimization to inform later campaigns
• Collaborate with other team members to understand the opportunity with Voice devices and Audio platforms to ensure Sony content is highlighted
Who you are:
• 3+ year's experience in a relevant work environment. Release management, Label and/or Digital Service Provider experience preferred
• A highly organized person that pays close attention to the details and has a great work ethic
• You are hungry to learn and grow. You are curious, ask questions and get excited about new project
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d939nz-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.