This role's goal is to ensure that Sony Music's artists Social Media & Websites are properly optimized to ensure maximum engagement with existing fans, and have the best potential to reach new fans; using success stories as ''best practices'' to inform our strategy.
What you'll do:
• Ensuring Sony Artist's social media & digital properties are best represented on those platforms, while enabling the artist to reach a larger audience.
• Using the available analytics tools from Social Media, Google Data Studio etc. to understand the audience and opportunities for optimization.
• Sourcing and adding imagery, playlist and retail links as well as creating and managing data flow from Linkfire links.
• Working with website & sales teams to update products & product links in the Artist D2C store.
• Understanding Google's Knowledge panel and working with Google to ensure data is correct.
• Working with relevant teams to optimize posting timing and cadence.
• Researching and presenting best practices for optimizing for search and discoverability across all platforms.
• YouTube Community, Stories, Shorts engagement.
• Starting up a Discord Profile.
• Running our fanbase newsletter with the help of the marketing coordinator.
• Influencer outreach and maintenance of internal influencer database.
• Working with the creative & marketing team in making content around key cultural moments and holidays.
• UMF cross posting and dedicated festival social initiatives.
• Working with IG, TW, and Tik Tok for artist specific campaigns and initiatives.
Who you are:
• 3+ years' experience in a relevant work environment. Experience working with Social Media, Website and/or SEO mandatory.
• An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management.
• A highly organized person that pays close attention to the details and has a great work ethic.
• You are hungry to learn and grow. You are curious, ask questions and get excited about new projects.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g65wbq-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.