As a Senior Director, Digital Strategy, you will oversee the International Digital Marketing team within the larger US International Marketing department, directing the development and execution of international digital marketing campaigns across SME's US roster of artists and music with a strong analytical focus
What you'll do:
• Oversee international digital strategy for the department; this includes content, advertising, CRM; leading discussions and managing relationships across SME digital marketing areas both domestically & with markets, managing business development, partner relationships and analytics/reporting with relevant KPI's.
• Play key strategic and creative roles in the development and execution of social media, CRM and online campaigns, content development and overseeing the data/analytics of all related digital marketing activity.
Who you are:
• Analytical mindset - ability to identify trends in large datasets, display creativity in problem-solving, and generate new ideas.
• Agency experience – programmatic advertising, media buying & editorial campaign planning experience
• Knowledge of working with webAPI's (REST/GraphQL) is a plus
• Minimum 10 years of experience in digital marketing
• Minimum 5 years managerial experience
• Minimum 5 years operational experience with CRM platforms (ExactTarget/Salesforce a plus) and thorough understanding of CRM
• strategy and best practices
• Minimum 5 years operational experience and thorough understanding of TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter (including their individual campaign planning and analytics platforms)
• Working knowledge of web, CRM and social media monitoring tools
• Strong ability to build trusted relationships with colleagues, partners and artist managers
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Passion for music and marketing a must
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5b21-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.