What you'll do:
• Program and project manage business initiatives that contribute to Sony Music's key strategic goals by collaborating within the PDE org and across various business departments
• Identify and measure project/program performance providing clear indicators of progress, status, risks, blockers and dependencies to business and tech stakeholders
• Collaborate with and other partners within PDE to further evolve the Program Management practices and promote sound agile practices by example
• Collaborate with the head of Program Management and PDE discipline leads to further evolve the function and practices of Program.
• Organize and facilitate highly effective meetings for a wide range of audiences including all company tech talks, executive and C-suite alignment meetings, cross departmental updates, as well as sessions with and across product engineering teams.
• Utilize Agile techniques to help teams solve problems and work more efficiently.
• Ensure all members of the PDE organization have a baseline understanding of Agile principles and practices, and contribute to their continual education of these practices.
• Foster continuous collaboration and improvements across all functions supporting team execution.
Who you are:
• You prioritize customer satisfaction and champion teams creating quality products for our customers
• You have proven success in managing multiple projects simultaneously of varying scale and complexity, while working autonomously
• You have the ability to connect high-level business priorities with work on the ground to keep everyone focused on the right things
• You are comfortable presenting to stakeholders and executives regularly demonstrating excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• You have deep first-hand understanding of Agile practices and have the ability to choose the right methodology for the right purpose
• You embrace the servant leadership mindset and supporting autonomous and self-organizing teams around motivated individuals
• You value relationships and camaraderie and you bring people from different roles and priorities together in organizing the work
• You have strong knowledge and experience with communication and software development tools, such as JIRA, Slack, GSuite, etc.
• Passion for or experience in the music industry
• Experience working as a scrum master and/or product owner
• Experience as a Jira admin
• Experience with scaled agile frameworks, such as SAFe and Scrum@Scale
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$115,000 - $120,000 USD
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1jvox-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.