The Production Coordinator position is a support role where you will be assist the production team in manufacturing of merchandise for our clients. The Production Coordinator enters the process late in the design stage, and supports that process through to the end point of production delivery.
What you'll do:
• Oversee all manufacturing and production processes.
• Manage Purchase Order schedules and timelines to insure timely delivery.
• Liaise when needed with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, warehouse personnel etc.
• Ensure responsible production using quotes and agreed upon budgets.
• Ensure product meets our clients quality standards.
• Sourcing products and new vendors.
Who you are:
• Some eexperience in off-the-shelf garment blanks as well as custom manufacturing (cut & sew) and experience in both high-volume manufacturing and smaller, boutique projects.
• Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
• Experienced and/or comfortable working in Teams, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS.
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage.
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more.
• An investment in your learning & development.
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's).
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $45k to $55k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwzpyn-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.