The Operations Specialist role is accountable for documenting, improving, and delivering efficient workflow systems that benefit the Ceremony of Roses team. The role's key duties are to ensure that COR's operations and workflows are fully supported, properly planned, documented, and subsequently implemented in a way that improve the workflow between our internal teams. The role also includes assisting departments with inventory management, and sales forecasting and planning, ensuring that our operations can support our future projections and growth. This role works closely with the Operations Manager and reports directly to the COO.
What you'll do:
• Research, document and Identify current workflows and areas for improvement (US and Ex-US) , and subsequently make recommendations and implement improved workflows between the departments and with external partners.
• Support Production team purchasing, inventory management and invoice reconciliation through Sony Supply Chain as well as internal.
• Support Ecommerce, Tour and Account Management departments with inventory management and forecasting.
• Assist Production, Eccommerce and Finance teams to manage Vendor Onboarding and Invoice reconciliation.
• Organize and manage key COR documents, including but not limited to contracts, vendor agreements and licenses.
Who you are:
• 1+ years experience in an operations role.
• Organized and deadline driven.
• Ability to identify and solve problems in real time.
• Ability to condense complex information and make concise recommendations.
• Knowledge of ASANA, Microsoft excel, Shopify and Atvenu software.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• We invest in your professional growth & development.
• Time off for a winter recess.
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
California Pay Range
$65,000 - $65,000 USD
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5np93-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.