As the Office Manager at Masterworks you will provide administrative support to the President of Sony Music Masterworks US and other executives handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks as well as oversee the overall operations of the office for the label.
What you'll do:
• Calendar management, including scheduling of appointments across multiple time zones, arranging rooms, video conferences, and audio facilities, routing meeting agendas and key documents
• Screen incoming calls and greet guests
• Manage domestic and international travel schedules for President of Sony Masterworks
• Complete monthly T&E reports in Concur, pay department invoices, and reconcile AMEX Travel statements.
• Order office supplies for the label
• Oversee the overall operations and efficiency of the office for Masterworks US
• Provide key executive administrative support to the President of Sony Music Masterworks US - anticipate needs, follow-through on all details and handle all confidential situations
• Build and maintain relationships with SME executives, Masterworks US artists and artist management teams, as well as all major label acquisitions; also serving as direct liaison for creating artist/management agendas & schedules for label visits and artist/management travel itineraries
• Plan and manage events for Masterworks US including NY-based international meetings, artist showcases, concert outings, and all staff teambuilding events. Work with finance to establish a budget, research options (venues, location sites, transportation, catering, permits as necessary, etc.), develop proposal and make recommendations, select vendors and sign contracts ensuring competitive pricing and oversee execution
• Manage office floor plans – ensure accuracy of allocation charges, manage space allocations and create setup for all new employees.
Oversee and manage all aspects of employee moves
• Serve as point of contact for NY and LA-based staff as relates to Sony facilities regarding building policies and work to be done or maintenance issues; IT & Telecommunications regarding purchased employee equipment; other vendors as needed
Who you are:
• 2 plus years administrative experience required (music industry experience a plus)
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Ability to multi-task and meet pressure deadlines
• Flexibility with hours
• Basic knowledge and interest in classical music, jazz and musical theater
• Highly Organized
• Fast learner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k2y9-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.