Senior Art Director
New York, NY
Sony Music is looking for a Mid-Level Digital Content Creator with a focus on motion graphics and animation. Illustration is a plus. If interested, you will be creating content for a wide range of high profile artists across multiple genres including social posts, animated artwork, lyric/pseudo videos, and other promotional material. You will be working in a fast-paced, daily deadline-driven environment in a creative-focused digital marketing team. You will also be responsible for helping the Creative Director build a bigger and stronger content team with leading and educating junior motion designers.
This is a full-time position.
Please include your portfolio and/or reel links to be considered.
• Creating content for artists across multiple genres including social posts, lyric/pseudo videos, and other promotional material
• Be able to work quickly and efficiently within a structured project management system
• Work closely with marketing and creative teams
• Help build a bigger and stronger content team
• Lead and educate junior motion designers on new trends and technologies
• Bachelor's in Design. Focus in Motion Graphics preferred
• 3-5 years' experience working within an agency or digital publication setting, music industry a huge plus
• Understanding and knowledge of social media platforms and their specifications
• Keen design eye with attention to typography
• Fluent in most of Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut/Premiere Pro. Cinema 4D a plus.
• Fluency and/or interest in VR/AR technology including the creation of Lenses for SC, IG, and TikTok.
• A love for music and pop culture
• A positive attitude and a great team player!
What We Give You:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's)