As a member of the Marketing department, you will plan, develop, implement, and drive innovative and effective marketing plans for individual artist projects, strategic catalog initiatives and cultural moments all of which should drive revenue growth and audience acquisition around the Sony Music Hip-Hop and R&B catalog.
What you'll do:
• Develop, manage, and execute robust marketing campaigns that are dedicated to increasing consumption, audience development, and engagement.
• Maintain a strong relationship with artists, artist management, and estates to effectively communicate label opportunities and expectations.
• Collaborate closely with sales team to formulate revenue targets and maximize opportunities for Sony Music's Hip-Hop and R&B music catalog across all major streaming platforms.
• Work cross-departmentally to ensure on-time delivery of all content and product related elements for each project.
• Regularly monitor and analyze current and historical results to optimize KPIs, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Attend and contribute to all relevant internal company meetings and provide stakeholders with timely feedback, campaign updates, and actionable insights.
• Research and communicate new third-party partners and digital marketing trends that resonate within the Hip-Hop, R&B and relevant cultural spaces.
Who you are:
• At least 4 years of relevant music or cultural marketing experience.
• You're an enthusiastic and passionate music fan with a deep knowledge of Hip-Hop and R&B.
• Established network of relevant contacts within the music and cultural digital communities.
• You have a strategic mindset and lean on data to inform and track business goals.
• You embrace, support, and inspire innovation through a creative and collaborative approach.
• Sharp knowledge of all streaming and social platforms (both emerging and established) and the behaviors specific to each.
• An excellent communicator and positive collaborator who works well with team members and external partners.
• Outstanding attention to organization and detail.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $75,000 to $85,000. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rebyk7-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.