Manager, Digital Business – Regional Mexican
The ''Manager, Digital Business - Regional Mexican'' will be in charge of new releases and revenue generator projects development and execution for Regional Mexican repertoire in addition to the digital communication of the release. The main role of this position is to work with DSPs, develop and execute digital communication and marketing strategies on platforms and to achieve goals based on revenue generation and market share increase.
The high knowledge of Regional Mexican genre in addition to every commercial platform for music consumption, audio and video, is key to properly develop this role.
What you'll do:
• Responsible for managing digital commercial strategies focused on Regional Mexican Music.
• Responsible of development, execution and promotion of playlisting strategy on every platform, audio and video for Regional Mexican Music.
• Responsible for the proper exposure of Sony Music Latin Regional Mexican repertoire on every digital commercial platform.
• Responsible for the identification of opportunities to develop with Sony Music Latin Regional Mexican content on commercial platforms and to drive new initiatives to maximize sales on audio and video platforms.
• Coordination of digital marketing and communication campaigns execution to promote Sony Music Latin Regional Mexican content consumption on audio and video commercial platforms. Responsible of the analysis of the results of those campaigns.
• Responsible to develop and execute strategies to increase subscribers on Artist's YouTube Official Channels and Spotify profiles.
• Responsible to develop, in collaboration with the Digital Business Strategy team, analysis and strategies to increase content and consumption on YouTube OACs.
• Collaborate with counterparts on different digital commercial strategies to meet content sales, revenue, and market share goals.
• Develop strong relationships across multiple areas within the company.
• Work closely with the head of digital business, digital business associate directors, other account managers, production team to ensure effective performance of projects.
• Identify issues and best practices, share insight, analysis and recommendations to improve our mutual businesses.
• Responsible for the consumption, revenue and market share reporting.
• Regularly communication the status of content campaigns, new initiatives, and other activities.
• Assist in solving operations, reporting, technology, and business issues to ensure efficiency.
Who you are:
• Conversational and written fluency in Spanish.
• 7+ years of prior experience in the Music Industry, digital sales specifically: music digital platform, digital music distribution, digital content sales, etc.
• Regional Mexican Music expert
• Proficient knowledge of Music Commercial platforms and best practices: Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Pandora, etc.
• Experience managing, programming, and optimizing music services.
• Strong knowledge of the Regional Mexican Music industry and related social media news, trends, and the competitive landscape.
• Bachelor's degree required in related field(s).
• Leadership skills
• Ability to solve conflicts.
• Out of the box thinking.
• Excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and balance priorities.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative, global community, where you are welcomed to fuel the creative journey.
• We invest in your professional growth and development
• A modern, diverse, and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more…
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits such as; company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re87j1-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.