As Manager, Clearance and Licensing, you will play a key role in clearing a high volume of audio, audio-visual, and photographic assets for Sony Music projects, as well as for outside clients. This position will involve researching various rights and restrictions in all types of Sony Music agreements. You may be working with a variety of record labels and departments across Sony Music.
What you'll do:
• Research contractual rights and restrictions with respect to Sony Music audio, audio-visual, and photographic/artwork assets for various projects and company initiatives.
• Collaborate in providing Business Affairs support for the Premium Content group through research of global digital longform video rights and creation of program lists for their Sales team
• Support copyright infringement and rights enforcement monitoring.
• Summarize various Sony Music agreements and enter contract information into company systems.
• Assist with special projects, as assigned.
Who you are:
• 4 years of relevant work experience with a focus on rights management and/or contract research
• Excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, other Sony Music departments, and external partners
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, multitask and focus while working under demanding deadlines
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d939kz-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.