- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAs a Manager, A&R Human Re Sources, based in either ATL or LA you will work alongside equally eager professionals with a passion for the urban genre! You will be responsible for finding and acquiring recording artists, songs and producers as well as leading artist development efforts for designated artists in their genre.
What You'll Do:
• Find and acquire recording artists, songs and producers through demos, recordings and live performances.
• Cultivate relationships with artists and representatives and negotiate deals.
• Solicit producers and coordinate meetings with artists and producers.
• Attend recording, mixing and mastering sessions.
• Select singles and key tracks.
• Act as liaison with artist, artist managers and art department regarding marketing concepts.
Who You Are:
• 1-2 years of experience in A&R and artist development preferred, but not required
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong artist relation skills.
• Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects throughout the day.
• Ability to handle and defuse intense situations.
• Ability to handle talent relations effectively.
• Able to work across multiple departments successfully.
• Ability to understand, manage and forecast budgets.
• Travel is required as needed.
• Must be willing and able to attend concerts, artist appearances, and photo and video shoots as requested.
• Must be able to attend artist performances, recording sessions and rehearsals.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy9znk-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.