Jr. Manager, A&R and Marketing - US Latin (Regional Mexican Genre)
As the Jr Manager, A&R & Marketing you will manage artist relations between label and artist as well as create marketing strategies for the artist's music. You will also work with Miami senior marketing team to assist with west coast projects. You'll ensure our services are meeting artists' needs and they are happy while expanding their reach and brand around the world.
What you'll do:
• Ensure marketing plans and strategies are executed on a global basis by working closely with Miami International Marketing team.
• Identify innovative exposure and revenue generating opportunities and manage projects and campaigns in collaboration with other departments from planning to final product.
• Manage digital partner opportunities with the sales team in order to achieve best support possible.
• Manage press opportunities for assigned artists in close collaboration with Publicity and Radio departments.
• Implement mobile and online strategies developed in close relation with the Digital Marketing team.
• Manage the internal organization and distribution of digital music and videos.
• Schedule meetings, maintain contacts, generate reports, process invoices and expenses, arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries, and book artist activities.
• Coordinate and draft correspondence and presentations using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Serve as a liaison between A&R team and music publishing and song-writing community.
• Identify potential new talent using every resource available in conjunction with A&R team.
• Manage and maintain a network of resources; songwriters, producers, managers, booking agents, attorneys, concert promoters, trade and consumer press, and tastemakers.
• Work with department members in creating ad hoc reports on market/song conditions.
• Establish, build, and maintain rapports with PDs (Program Directors), MDs (Music Directors), GMs (General Managers).
• Make sure department is adhering to the standards of conduct and compliance guidelines.
Who you are:
• Fluent in Spanish and English (verbal and written)
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Music or related field.
• Coming from the entertainment industry.
• Strong knowledge about US Latin Music Industry, specific to Regional Mexican genre.
• Have 1-3 years of experience in Marketing, Project Management and/or Artist Relations.
• Understands current market trends, digital music space, and social media.
• Able to supervise multiple projects and their timelines from start to finish.
• You are super organized, self-motivated, passionate and positive-minded.
• Knowledgeable in the inner workings of social media and digital partners.
• Knowledge of Radio systems is a plus (BDS Encore, Mediabase, All Access, etc.).
• Excellent communicator with high-level negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
• Prior experience working/interacting with publishers, songwriters, and recording artists
• Able to attend evening showcases, travel, and interact with artists.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33qw9-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.