New York, NY
We are looking for an IT Service Desk Administrator to join our office. You will play a key role in ensuring that stakeholders across the company are able to maintain productivity day to day by providing excellent support of all things technical. You are thoughtful in your approach to problem solving and passionate about the technology you help maintain. You are a results oriented person who knows that the success you achieve as an individual is also the success of the team you work with. You are able to adapt quickly in an ever changing environment and are able to draw conclusions from data and bring effective solutions to issues you face.
What You'll Do:
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically; log all help desk interactions in order to help diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Test and deploy system updates and security patches.
• Troubleshoot computer hardware, software or network issues.
• Build, deploy, and manage workstations.
• Manage applications and services on premises and on hosted platforms.
• Aid monitoring, response and intervention for IT related security incidents and violations and site outages.
Who You Are:
• Experience with JAMF.
• Knowledge of MacOS and Windows hardware and software
• Ability to troubleshoot and assist with hardware, software, and network problems.
• Knowledge of scripting and automation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What We Give You:
• An opportunity to influence music on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and creative work environment
• An investment in your learning & development