Manager, Digital Partner Integrations
New York, NY
As a Finance Administration Coordinator, you will report to the Senior Director of A&R Administration, and work closely with A&R Operations, Business & Legal Affairs, and artist representatives in handling all ''non-creative'' aspects of the recording process and label waivers.
This is temp to perm opportunity.
What you'll do:
• Issuing PO # and processing, circulating, and posting recording related payments to artists, producers, remixers, sample licensors, studios, and engineers.
• Reconciling the monthly travel statement.
• Liaising with new vendors and setting them up for payment in Sony's proprietary systems, coordinating with Sony's AP team to confirm that all tax forms, discographies, and banking details are on file.
• Preparing and/or reviewing AFM and SAG-AFTRA contracts for all participants on a given release.
• Creating royalty account numbers for project participants.
• Submitting journal entry re-class requests to Finance for booking in SAP.
• Completing ad hoc projects and financial analyses as requested.
Who you are:
• College degree required.
• Solid communication and organizational skills are essential.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); ability to learn new technologies easily and adopt new systems.
• Must be able to work independently and multitask.
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development