Epic Records is seeking an Executive Assistant that will provide administrative support to the EVP/Head of A&R of Epic Records, to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented. Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and a wide breadth of experience managing clerical responsibilities.
What you'll do:
• Provide administrative support for EVP/Head of A&R in coordinating meetings, scheduling, and setting up client/staff meetings, lunches, and heavy calendar management (of EVP and conference rooms).
• Answer, transfer, and screen incoming calls in a pleasant, efficient manner
• Proactively manage both personal and professional calendars, including calls, and meetings
• Responsible for booking travel, manage reservations, check-in for flights and be on standby when executive is in transit
• Proactively organize and prioritize daily workload
• Suggest new and efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot any challenges
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Assist with general office errands, support and assist with various administrative tasks and projects as needed
• Manage distribution lists for organization and update as needed
• Maintain budgets for A&R spend
• Create applicable A&R materials for meetings, projects, etc.
• Ad hoc projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Executive Management
• Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and organizational skills
• In-depth knowledge of entire MS Office suite
• Must be dependable, punctual, conscientious, courteous and flexible
• Have a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
• Ability to work under high pressure while moving with urgency
• Ability to keep information highly confidential and to use discretion
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude
• Prior music industry experience preferred
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7m30-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.