Our Digital Marketing Managers are passionate about music, creative marketing, trends and analytics. In order to provide top-notch service to our artists and labels, you will work to conceptualize compelling campaigns and then execute measurable initiatives to increase interaction, consumption, views and subscribers. As a global music company, we are working across genres and languages, and are looking for someone who is enthusiastic to understand and connect with varying fan bases. We're looking for a talented, charismatic individual who is eager to play a significant role in the next phase of our company.
• Create Marketing Plans applying analytics and data into measurable, actionable initiatives
• Implement marketing strategies across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok and other online destinations
• Work with internal departments and 3rd party developers to bring activations to life
• Research and report on trends and changes in the digital landscape
• Construct artist social platform analysis and optimizations through analytical deep dives
• Assist artists/labels with urgent social media and asset needs
• Take ownership of key processes and reports for the team
• 5+ years label and/or distribution experience in physical retail sales and marketing.
• 3-4 years experience in digital marketing or related marketing field
• Strong organizational skills, with a proven record of supporting multiple projects at once with tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to invent and execute innovative ideas
• Strong writing and verbal skills
• Robust research skills
• In-depth understanding of social media and ability to harness platforms successfully
• Finger on the pulse of key marketing trends and new platforms
• Experience with third-party digital marketing tools and analytic platforms
• Experience with Google/Microsoft Suite
• Familiarity with HTML, Dreamweaver, Adobe Suite a plus
Why The Orchard
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide – distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz65q1-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.