Sony Music is looking for a motivated and passionate early career individual to join our Global Information Security team as a cyber security testing analyst. Our Security team is constantly working to maintain and improve the security of Sony Music's applications, websites, systems, and networks. As a Cyber Security Testing Analyst, you help protect network boundaries, keep computer systems, and network devices hardened against attacks and provide security services to protect highly sensitive data like passwords and customer information.
What you'll do:
• Engage with Global Information Security team members to conduct technical security testing of Sony Music's applications, systems, and websites
• Assist the remediation of security issues by working with cross-functional technology and engineering teams
• Research new security vulnerabilities and patches and their impact on Sony Music's applications and systems
• Participate in various technical and program meetings on a weekly basis to gather testing requirements
• Assist in continued documentation of security processes and procedures for the Global Information Security team
Who you are:
• Graduated from Information Security or Cyber Security program at a 2- or 4-year institution
• You've taken part in Cyber Security competitions (capture-the-flag, etc.) and/or interned in the Information Security space
• You are hungry to learn and grow. You are curious, ask questions and get excited about new projects
• An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, & management
• You are responsible and accountable for everything you do and take pride in everything we achieve together
• You have confidence bringing your unique insights, ideas, and perspectives to the table, and welcome the same from the team
• You are thorough and thoughtful in your approach to problem solving
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$75,000 - $90,000 USD
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r756pq-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.