Soundtracks Digital Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY
As a Creative Admin Manager you will be responsible for creative department admin support, assisting with production support for photo shoots, as well as processing invoices and handling a variety of design administration duties.
What you'll do:
• Assist head of Creative Department with administrative needs including (but not limited to): scheduling meetings & travel, screening calls, handling expense reports, mailings & special projects upon request).
• Photoshoot Production assistance for shoots including (but not limited to): selecting, booking & negotiating vendor rates & rights for photo shoots).
• Photoshoot Production related admin duties including processing documents necessary for photo shoots including (but not limited to): invoices & advances, vendor set ups, certificate of insurance, routing artwork budgets, reconciling budgets, drafting and issuing artwork agreements etc.
• Monitoring font use and finalizing font clearances. Finalizing artwork clearances with label and management directly.
• Researching & creating artwork budgets for shoots & licensing stock images.
• General support for Creative Department & Creative Manager (AOMA upload & artwork trafficking/production needs).
• Assisting with photo shoot collection & archiving.
Who you are:
• Passionate music fan with at least 4 years of experience in a similar position in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, File Maker Pro & PRS Payment system
• Understanding and use of network server.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign) preferred, but not required.
• Able to communicate effectively.
• A team player but can take the initiative & see through projects independently.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess