Analytics Manager, Insights & Reporting
New York, NY
Content Creation Specialist (Photo/Video/Graphics)
As a Content Creation Specialist you will work across the entire Disruptor roster. This role conceptualizes, designs, produces and implements a wide variety of compelling content in a quick turnaround time to fit the various needs of our artists on a day to day basis.
What you'll do:
• Produce vlog style, episodic video content for social platforms.
• Design promotional graphics, social media assets, cover art for single and album releases
• Animate single and album cover art with moving text and produce social assets in square and vertical dimensions
• Capture BTS promo content at artist music video sets/performances/studio sessions
• Photograph and style artists for press/promotional use.
• Conceptualize basic merch concepts based on album aesthetic.
• Who you are:
• At least 1-3 years of experience
• Proven ability to create compelling content.
• Proven ability to thrive in highly collaborative work environments.
• Ability to shoot photo/video and owner of high quality camera.
• Fluent knowledge of adobe creative suite (photoshop and premiere or similar programs).
• Basic HTML coding and back end website development (proficiency with WordPress or Squarespace acceptable as well).
• Basic knowledge of TikTok editing suite and ability to quickly turn around quality videos in the app.
• Create compelling ad content for social platforms around single, album and music video releases.
• Understanding of social media landscape and which types of content perform well on their respective platforms.
• Strong technical knowledge, organizational skills, attention to detail, innovation, and ability to work on extremely tight deadlines.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess