Sony Music PDE is looking for an Automation Engineer to join our dynamic technology team.
What you'll do:
• Work with developers and product managers to identify new features and develop relevant test solutions across several services in an agile environment.
• Strategize test plans and implement integration/end-to-end tests to enhance our continuous deployment process.
• Collaborate with software engineers and product managers to determine appropriate test coverage and deliverables.
• Work with engineers to ensure the build health of production environments.
• Work with other engineers to solve challenging problems, share knowledge, and promote best practices.
• Collaborate across teams to build internal tools and improve processes.
Who you are:
• Knowledge of common SQL syntax.
• Experience with automation tools such as Cypress, Selenium, Cucumber Framework.
• Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins.
• Able to communicate effectively across teams with both technical and non-technical people.
• Organized and methodical in troubleshooting problems.
• Eager to learn.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$115,000 - $130,000 USD
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8x68x-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.