As Art Director, you will play a key role in producing a suite of creative assets for an exciting roster of artists. You will work within the marketing team who work closely with artists and managers, and across all internal departments. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in multiple creative aspects of our artists' visuals and encompasses everything from album/single artwork to advertising, illustration, photography and more.
What you'll do:
• Collaborate with marketing, recording artists, and management to create and develop unique visual elements to brand, identify and market Columbia artists.
• Determine, direct, and manage creative talent (photographers, stylists, illustrators, designers) to accomplish each project's visual objective.
• Edit photo shoots and direct the retouching of selected images.
• Art direct and design covers, physical packaging, artist logos, assets for social media and streaming services, promotional materials, marketing tools, ads, posters, etc.
Who you are:
• You have 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Team-oriented collaborator with strong communication skills and people management ability.
• Strength in creative thinking, graphic design, art direction, and typography
• Skilled with Macintosh and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
• Well organized with good time-management skills, conscientious about deadlines.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpj5z4-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.