Sony Music is looking for a dynamic individual to join our Global Digital Operations team. In this role, you will manage partnerships with digital service providers, provide support with various supply chain enhancement projects, as well as own processes related to the maintenance, clearance & distribution of our audio/video digital catalog.
What you'll do:
• Provide onboarding support of Digital Service Providers (DSPs) into SME's digital supply chain
• Build/Maintain operational relationships and processes with key DSPs, e.g. Apple, Audiomack, Spotify, TikTok
• Monitor the health of delivery channels and resolve failures
• Manage partner-initiated projects, e.g. Atmos/360/Immersive rollout
• Maintain, and enhance, the Allow/Green/Safe-listing process across various DSPs
• Manage daily partner queries
• Support Label Operations team ad-hoc
Who you are:
• BA/BS degree required; 1-3 years process/account management experience preferred
• Must work well under deadline pressure; detailed-oriented, adaptable, and accepting of abrupt change and unforeseen challenges
• Ability to drive projects from initiation to completion independently
• Strong oral and written communications skills including the ability to communicate independently with external partners, senior management, and Sony Music Labels
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj9731-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.