Stadium is the original multi-platform sports network featuring exclusive live and on-demand games and events, extensive highlights, classic games, original programming, and daily live studio programming. Stadium includes a 24/7 linear feed distributed across both digital and broadcast platforms, as well as a comprehensive array of on-demand (VOD) digital content including additional live games and events.
Stadium is seeking a Technical Director to be responsible for ensuring that the overall vision and execution of the daily live shows is produced error free while operating the Ross switcher.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
• Ability to cut live studio programming consistently and error free on the Ross Vision switcher
• Build and store multiple 2 and 3 Box templates in the Ross Vision switcher
• Roll tape clips during live shows via Avid Interplay while switching
• Work in collaboration with Producers and Directors to execute overall programming strategy
• Import and edit transitions for use within the Ross Vision switcher via Xpression
• Call and punch pre-taped segments and interviews
• Assist, as needed, with other areas of studio production including GFX and Audio mixing
• Assist with the general upkeep and operation of associated equipment
• Once trained, the ability to direct shows on a fill-in basis when needed
• Maintain a professional approach and demeanor at all times, including while interacting with crew, talent, producers, and staff in general
• Help create a positive team-oriented atmosphere amongst the crew
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years of professional broadcast TV experience technical directing in a live studio environment
• Working knowledge of INEWS
• Experience with Ross Vision switcher and Xpression graphics
• Overall understanding and knowledge of studio based productions
• Some experience with studio based audio boards, microphones, and IFB
• Ability to think quickly and communicate well
• Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays if needed
• Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Deep knowledge of professional and collegiate sports
• Directing experience a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3mk3-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.