Sinclair Broadcast Group, one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the country, has an immediate opening for a Tax Accountant in its corporate tax department.
• Assisting with preparation of federal and state income tax returns, including supporting workpapers and schedules
• Preparing monthly and quarterly gross receipts tax filings
• Providing support for quarterly and annual tax provisions
• Assisting with various tax audits and resolution of tax notices
• Researching tax issues
• Other tax projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
• Advanced Excel skills
• Genuine interest in the tax field
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize responsibilities
• Ability to work as part of a team in a deadline-oriented environment
The ideal candidate will have 1 or 2 years of experience in a corporate tax department or public accounting and working knowledge of Oracle, CorpTax and Intelliconnect (or similar software). Recent college graduates with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field will also be considered.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk!