Salesforce Application Developer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Digital is a division of Sinclair Broadcast Group with dual headquarters in Seattle, WA and Hunt Valley, MD. Sinclair Digital was formed in February of 2014 with the goal of making the nation's largest broadcaster a leader in digital media and content distribution on all platforms. In the past 5 years, Sinclair Digital has amassed a 100+person team of innovative leaders, designers, developers and testers that are launching digital properties and new brands on web, mobile, and ott devices that reach more then 40 million people every month. This effort is powered by a proprietary media management and publishing platform that automates processes and production of content in unique and compelling ways.
Contribute to the development, and maintenance of IT systems, networking, and compute infrastructure. Works with peers regardless of discipline to ensure systems operate smoothly, and efficiently while resolving technical issues as they arise.
Key Result Areas:
Network, Compute, and Unix based systems
• Contributes to the development, maintenance, and/or installation of IT systems, network, or computing infrastructure
• Installation and configuration of operating systems, enterprise IT systems, and application software
• Performs high-level root-cause analysis for system/service interruptions and works with peers to create preventive measure plans
• Prioritizes ''resilience'' and ''maintainability'' with systems over ''getting it done''
• Strives to avoid negative impacts to customers of systems by building SOP, SLA, and SLO compliant systems
• Resolves well-defined tickets in a reasonable timeframe
• Communicating effectively with partner teams, stakeholders, and customers in a timely manner
Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration
• Actively listens and participates in team discussions
• Incorporates feedback from system reviews
• Contributes to documentation such as wikis and readme documents
• Follows up when blocked
• Participates in troubleshooting other team's systems where appropriate
• Learns about system ecosystem in-depth
• Learns from team members and applies learning to their work
• Learns the tools and techniques necessary to grow toward SE II
• Communicates complex information to technical and nontechnical team members.
• Asks for guidance when necessary
• Communicates technical requirements effectively
• Communicates their understanding of acceptance criteria, and business requirements
Above the Line
• Authentic Communication - listening more often than speaking; give speaker full attention and focus on their content rather then thinking about how to respond; ensure your own message is understood (ask for feedback); avoid ambiguous verbiage
• Constructive Negotiation - work collaboratively with your team and across the organization to move things forward in a constructive way
• Impeccable Coordination - ensure all key stakeholders are aligned and informed of progress towards goals and objectives
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxwk3-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.