The Ad Tech solution team is responsible for Sinclair's Ad Sales and Delivery application portfolio, enabling Sales and Ad Operations teams across a diverse portfolio of distribution platforms. We are subject matter experts for our Ad Sales and Delivery platforms and strive to provide a premium customer experience for our Sales Teams, Advertisers and Agencies.
The team is seeking a Systems Analyst I to collaborate with Sales, Operations, Engineering and Third-party Vendor teams in the development and evolution of Sinclair's Unified Ad Sales platform. You will be engaged in Ad Tech solution strategy and help define software development deliverables for one or more areas in the Ad Tech portfolio with an initial focus on sales workflow from pitch through order execution. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with Solution Management, Program Management, platform Vendors and Business Stakeholders from across the organization to define and deliver streamlined automated workflows and optimized user experience for the Unified Ad Sales platform.
Required Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
• Strong interest in analytical work needed to build strategic systems to support our business model.
• Must have strong analytical thinking/problem solving skills with attention to detail.
• Ability and motivation to work on concurrent initiatives.
• Excellent communication and listening skills with all disciplines across the company ranging from executives to development staff.
• Excellent writing skills with desire to learn to document and analyze complex business rules/processes utilizing wireframes and data/process flow diagrams
• Must be customer focused and results oriented
• Strong desire to understand the software development lifecycle (SDLC) including agile and agile-hybrid methodologies.
• Desire to learn to work with relational databases.
• Exposure to front-end frameworks/libraries such as React, Angular, and/or Bootstrap.
• Exposure to enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL.
• Exposure to Cloud and Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies.
• General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.).
• Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and properly interpret business needs and translate into functional requirements.
• Validate that the recommended solution aligns with business goals and objectives working closely with Architecture, Security and Systems
• Plan how the system is expected to behave in different situations/environments and document exceptions
• Obtain approval of the complete requirement set and get a written sign-off on all the documents prepared for the project
• Help programmers understand the complete requirements and all the associated aspects
• Support development, assign tasks and monitor the progress of the activities assigned to the development team
• Communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis and keep status in project/enhancement tracking systems up to date.
• Review test cases and assist the testing team in identifying testing scenarios
• Liaise with the testing team to ensure the functional and technical compatibility of the product with the requirements
• Assist in change management
• Support the presentation of interim and final solution to the business owners for approval and feedback
• Assist in the deployment of the solution in the UAT and Production environments
• Inspect and validate the installed and configured systems
• Prepare user manuals, technical handouts and operational manuals for the deployed solution
• Coordinate user training
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1omy0-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.