Sr. Web Designer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Hunt Valley, MD
• Partner with design team to review and approve designs that meet quality standards and contractually elements.
• Conceptualize and execute accurate, thorough and coherent work that adheres to the project's goals and inspires customer preference and loyalty.
• Champion design projects from conception to deployment.
• Ability to mentor designers by nurturing their strengths and supporting where they struggle.
• Keep abreast industry trends and socialize experience changes and opportunities across the leadership team.
• Communicate clearly and concisely with leadership team and clients to keep them informed with project milestones.
• Next in-command of the design team in the absence of both the Designer Manager and Web Operations Lead.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong presentation skills to describe designs and interaction to both technical and business audiences.
• Able to give and take criticism.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated, creative and open to new ideas and techniques.
• Ability to work independent or in conjunction with a team.
• Always seeking to improve.
• At least 5 years of relevant design experience.
• At least 3 years of agency experience.
• High level of proficiency with either Adobe CC or Sketch.
• Design portfolio showcasing examples of websites or digital work.
• Strong knowledge of UI and UX, in addition to a strong knowledge of color, layout, design principles, and typography.
• Working knowledge of semantic PHP, SCSS and JS/jQuery.
• Experience working with CMS, preferably WordPress 5.0.
• Excellent communication skills as defined by proper grammar, spelling and context in written documents and proper tone and tactful word choice to promote respectful and collaborative team environment.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Compulse is a leading marketing technology company for media companies and agencies. Our single-solution platform makes digital marketing easier by combining sales enablement, order management, fulfillment, and analytics, all consolidated into one UI.
The platform leverages more than 200 API integrations with leading martech solutions to streamline ad ops from proposal to fulfillment. Our customers use our powerful and easy-to-use tools to attract, engage, and delight customers.
With US offices in Baltimore, Denver, Seattle, Bellevue, New York City, and San Francisco, and international offices in Delhi, St Petersburg, and Bogota, our team is passionate about putting our customers first.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1p0e-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.