Senior Insights Analyst - Riot Game Operations
Compulse Digital Agency, a division of Sinclair Broadcasting Group is a digital marketing company dedicated to providing our customers with cutting edge digital marketing, analytics, fulfilment and ad operations platforms that maximize ROI and customer engagement. With a heavy focus on innovation and being the leader in all things digital marketing, our mission is to be the market leader in SAAS across the advertising industry.
We are looking for a senior Media Buyer. This individual will purchase media schedules across all groups to deliver a full network footprint. This person will be responsible for end to end management and monitor all aspects of the buyer-station relationship. We will look to this individual to spearhead our linear revenue growth and establish lasting relationships with our agency clients.
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success of our customers and growth of our company. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
• Evaluate Local Nielsen ratings and impressions to develop estimates
• Negotiate for best rates and guaranteed delivery across multiple markets, stations, and media groups
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with stations, media groups and their representatives
• Supervise and monitor schedules to ensure weekly clearances and deliveries
• Responsible for day to day management, performance and optimization of campaigns
• Reconcile all station invoices
• Evaluate RFPs and negotiate pricing
• Become a traditional media buying expert, providing insight to marketplace conditions and opportunities
• Provide guidance to other staff members
• Attend necessary Media Events to gain insight and grow relationships
• Minimum 10 years of media buying experience in Broadcast and/or Unwired Media
• Working knowledge of Nielsen and local TV ratings
• Expert user of media buying platforms, including Strata (Freewheel) and/or Mediaocean.
• Market knowledge and strong vendor relationships
• Excellent negotiating and organization skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8n53-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.