Come Grow With Us! We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Emerging Sport Properties Strategy to join the team.
What You'll Do:
• Support the Sr. Director on the overall content strategy for Emerging Sports Properties (Minor league, High School sports, early stage/start-up properties & niche new formats w/young audiences).
• Collaborate on the strategic direction for test & learn opportunities, program development and execution processes.
• Partner across teams (Marketing, Content, Production, Sales, etc.) to ensure proper strategy execution and rights compliance.
• Partner with Research and Analytics teams to perform analysis to identify market competition, threats and audience consumption trends.
• Collaborate closely with the Content Publishing and Digital Content Production Leads to define clear objectives and execute new sport property content.
• Partner with Ad Sales in the development of sponsorship packages and Branded Content opportunities.
What To Bring:
• Passion for emerging sports and developing a new younger audience.
• Passion for; sports media, technology, content, creativity, and innovation.
• Knowledge of the sports sponsorship landscape including traditional, non-traditional, and digital marketing assets and stay up to date on changes and advancements within the industry.
• Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in strategy, sports production, or related roles in the media industry.
• Demonstrated success in managing large projects that span multiple teams.
• Strong partnership and relationship building skills.
• Strong understanding of the Bally Sports team partners, regional sports network business, and subscription-based services.
• Experience in creating and executing in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly collaborative.
• Excellent organization, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
Diamond Sports Group, L.L.C, an independently-managed and unconsolidated subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diamond Sports Group LLC, an independently-managed and unconsolidated subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., owns the Bally Sports Regional Sports Networks (RSNs), the nation's leading provider of local sports. Its 19 owned-and-operated RSNs include Bally Sports Arizona, Bally Sports Detroit, Bally Sports Florida, Bally Sports Great Lakes, Bally Sports Indiana, Bally Sports Kansas City, Bally Sports Midwest, Bally Sports New Orleans, Bally Sports North, Bally Sports Ohio, Bally Sports Oklahoma, Bally Sports SoCal, Bally Sports South, Bally Sports Southeast, Bally Sports Southwest, Bally Sports Sun, Bally Sports West, and Bally Sports Wisconsin. The Bally Sports RSNs serve as the TV home to more than half of all MLB, NHL and NBA teams based in the United States. Diamond Sports Group also has a joint venture in Marquee, the home of the Chicago Cubs, and a minority interest in the YES Network, the local destination for the New York Yankees and Brooklyn Nets. Diamond RSNs produce approximately 5,000 live local professional telecasts each year in addition to a wide variety of locally produced sports events and programs each year.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9kbx9-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.