Sinclair Inc. has an exciting and immediate opening for a Source to Pay Manager. The ideal candidate for this position will possess excellent management skills, strong attention to detail and be able to provide world-class service to Sinclair's internal and external customers. In this role, you will work to ensure that the team maintains our high level process efficiency and adheres to department policies while meeting all department SLAs.
• Ensure timely processing of all invoices and other payment requests
• Enforce all agreed upon SLAs within department
• Oversee all centralized AP email boxes
• Act as point of contact for stations related to invoice issues and questions
• Develop and maintain KPIs on group invoice processing
• Anticipate times of increased volumes and assist team with prioritization to ensure timely processing of all invoices
• Hold regular one on one meetings with team members, sharing timely feedback and conducting formal evaluations
• Work with Director to ensure AP is in compliance with stated audit controls and adjust processes and procedures to align as necessary
• Ensure all group policies are communicated and enforced across all stations
• Work closely with AP analysts to ensure enhancements are documented and prioritized appropriately
Position Skill Sets:
• High level of customer service
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to adjust to an ever-changing work environment
• Ability to navigate within a large organization to get results
• Two years management/supervisory experience
• Oracle ERP experience, preferably Oracle Cloud
• Bachelor's Degree or 4 plus years of applicable work experience
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience developing and coaching high performing teams
• Requires a minimum of 4 days per week onsite at our Corporate Headquarters office in Hunt Valley, MD.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d56n9z-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.