Senior Development Manager
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Software Development Manager (SRE)
Sinclair Digital is looking for an engineering focused leader to manage our Site Reliability Engineering group (SRE). We support services for our current and future publishing and distribution products with Infrastructure as Code (IAC). Those Platforms include features such as News Story publishing, Show and Episode publishing, EPG creation and management, and Linear Feed ingestion, creation and management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Maintain a healthy team environment.
• Ensure system deployments that are architecturally sound, performant, scalable, secure, highly available, and reliable.
• Enforce and contribute to quality standards and software specifications
• Guide, contribute to and actively participate in all team ceremonies
• Promote collaboration with other teams and contribute positively to the company culture
• Provide actionable solutions to new discoveries or technical hurdles.
• Effectively communicate with management
• Lead a team that builds infrastructure, deployment pipelines
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• SRE management experience or 2-4 years management experience
• Experience leading teams of 6 or more engineers
• Experience with cloud services
• Experience managing scalable systems
• Experience with AWS and cloud systems (EC2, VPC, ECS, S3, RDS, EKS, API gateway, Cloudsearch)
• Experience Infrastructure As Code (IAC)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!