The ACCDN (Atlantic Coast Conference Digital Network) is looking for a team-first, energetic, creative Social Content Creator with a passion for creating industry-leading content in the digital space. The ideal candidate can oversee and manage projects, enterprise fresh concepts and content and work within a team and the goals established by the organization as a whole.
The ACCDN is responsible for developing and distributing on-demand and live programming covering the Atlantic Coast Conference's teams and athletes. The programming, which includes varying lengths and formats that leverage the rights to ACC game footage that reside within the ACCDN, can be seen on official ACC platforms (theacc.com, ACC mobile applications), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, MSN.com, and across the leading OTT platforms including Xumo, Samsung TV Plus and Roku.
The ACCDN is owned and operated by media company Stadium. This position will be based in Charlotte, NC.
We offer an entrepreneurial spirit, laid-back atmosphere with multiple opportunities to drive your own career path.
• Produce and edit social-friendly content utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects.
• Responsible for overall day-to-day consistency across all social platforms and related on-air social content.
• Propose and explore new ideas to keep the ACC Digital Network social media voice relevant and innovative
• Drive the narrative with compelling content created for specific social platforms.
• Assist in the planning and execution of long-term brand strategies aimed at audience growth and brand awareness.
• Develop creative for social content series.
• Monitor social media platforms and alert production team of news and trending stories to be used in programming.
• Collaborate with other departments and team members including programming, content and sales teams.
• Create and distribute a year-round social programming calendar.
• Review, analyze and distribute analytics for all social handles.
• Manage ACC Digital Network social media handles.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects required.
• Knowledge of social networking channels, including best practices, troubleshooting and analytics.
• Excellent knowledge of Atlantic Coast Conference sports, and the broader collegiate and professional sports landscape.
• Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
• Strong project management, time management and prioritization skills.
• Good organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well with other people in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to make smart decisions and adapt to changes, especially under fast paced, stressful conditions.
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to apply them to improve organizational and technical effectiveness.
• Must be willing to work nights and weekends as dictated by the college sports schedule.
• BA/BS, concentration in marketing, journalism or new media preferred.
• 3+ years of digital content creation experience.
• 2+ years of professional social media experience.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbnm4k-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.