Quality Assurance Analyst
Sinclair Broadcast Group
The Ad Tech platform team is responsible for Sinclair's technology products and services enabling Advertising Sales and Delivery teams across a diverse portfolio of distribution platforms. We are subject matter experts for our Ad Sales and Delivery platforms and processes and are focused on delivery and operation of leading-edge technology solutions that drive efficiency and revenue growth and provide a premium customer experience to our sales teams, advertisers and agencies.
The team is looking for a Senior Test Engineer/QA Lead to drive quality, test execution, and customer satisfaction across the Ad Tech platform. The candidate should be a great collaborator and team player, with excellent communication skills who is comfortable working closely with fast-paced agile development teams.
The candidate must have at least 6 years of testing experience with large-scale software technologies/services. The optimal candidate will have 2-4 years working in a broadcast or digital media environment.
• Own quality assurance process across a large-scale SAFe project.
• Contribute to SAFe agile ceremonies, identify quality issues at all stages of the product lifecycle, and recommend/assist with corrective actions.
• Review functional and design specifications of a complex multi-system solution to ensure full understanding of project deliverables.
• Design, develop and maintain test strategy, test plans and test cases.
• Test/Validate configurations and integrations with black box SaaS platforms.
• Validate functionality and security of integration endpoints including Rest APIs, SOAP API, SFTP, and ETLs
• Build and maintain test automation suites utilizing BDD and industry standard toolsets. Selenium, SpecFlow, Postman, etc.
• Integrate automation into CI/CD pipelines and monitor outcomes.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing efforts across internal and external teams.
• Identify, document and track defects to resolution. Collaborate with development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
• Report on test progress and test coverage (RTM) to project team.
• Act as a customer advocate and ensure project deliverables provide high-quality user experience while meeting business requirements and objectives.
• Champion a culture of quality within the organization.
• Bachelor's degree in IT discipline or equivalent experience.
• 6+ years application testing experience.
• Hand-on Experience in writing User Acceptance tests, Regression tests, and Defect Management.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies. Good understanding of ''Definition of Ready'' and ''Definition of Done''. Demonstrates a team approach to quality.
• Experience in both front and back-end testing.
• Proficient knowledge of SQL and demonstrated ability to write complex queries for data validation.
• Demonstrated experience building and maintaining automated test suites utilizing BDD concepts and frameworks such as Selenium, NUnit, and Specflow.
• Experience testing custom APIs and integrations affecting multiple systems.
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail. Self-directed and motivated.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
• Media domain experience desirable.
• SAFe Agile experience and certifications (Practitioner, Agilist, etc.).
• Experience utilizing Azure DevOps for test management and reporting.
• Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with test integration.
• Experience testing applications across a variety of configurations utilizing tools such as SauceLabs or BrowserStack.
• Experience leading or contributing to large scale testing efforts across a variety of applications and vendors.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d889jx-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.