Sinclair Broadcast Group seeks a motivated and experienced Sr. Systems Administrator, experienced with Windows Server OS, AD, O365, Exchange, Teams, VMware, and some Linux to join the Corporate Information Technology Department. The individual will develop, integrate, and support key Enterprise infrastructure solutions.
• Lead/Mentor the Systems Operations team as the SME
• Provide quality documentation and training, as SME, to other Systems Engineers and Administrators
• Drive efficiencies through process automation to optimize operations and ensure service uptimes
• Collaborate with other internal teams and third-party vendors to define best-in-class solutions
• Proactively monitor KPIs and address areas of improvement
• Provide Tier III support for the Operations Team as required on an on-call basis as part of a larger rotation.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
• 10+ years of experience in IT engineering
• 7+ years of Microsoft Systems administration in an enterprise level environment
• 4+ years of VMware administration and maintenance
• 2+ years of experience administering Microsoft Teams
• 2+ years of experience with writing scripts and IT process automation – PowerShell, VB, Python, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Microsoft Office 365
• Understanding of industry best practices surrounding proper maintenance and support of Microsoft Systems and Microsoft Teams
• 2+ years of Linux OS support and administration
• Leverage Nagios for management and monitoring of systems and services
• Experience working within an Agile/SAFe framework
• Experience with ServiceNow ticketing system
• Perform root cause analysis of technology environment issues in conjunction with team. Work with team to translate results into actionable solutions.
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a focus on data-driven decision-making
• Strong presentation skills with deep experience in data usage both in Excel and other dash-boarding platforms
• Advanced understanding and experience with monitoring tools
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Professional business demeanor
• Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
• Microsoft Certified: Server Administration, AD, etc
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or a related field or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn90ek-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.