We are looking for an experienced, hands-on OKR (Objectives and Key Results) Analyst to support and maintain SBG's OKR framework and help integrate it into the culture of the company.
The successful candidate must be able to help drive the adoption of OKR's, as well as initiate and drive changes across diverse Business Units and all levels of the organization. Experience and a proven track record of successful deployment of OKRs is essential. This role will be viewed as an OKR Subject Matter Expert and will help maintain internal OKR tools, processes and software reporting systems. The OKR Analyst will also be responsible for providing excellent and responsive customer service and insights into OKR development using 1:1 coaching, feedback and analytical reports.
We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and excited about the opportunity to support all operational processes and procedures. Excelling at this position you must be organized, a good coach and mentor, patient, have the ability to multitask, communicate well with others and be passionate about OKR's.
Essential Job Duties:
• Ensures the efficient implementation of the planning process that includes setting up workshops at all levels with the right group of participants, scheduling the planning process itself, setting reminders for submitting Quarterly OKR's and fixing/troubleshooting OKR software/reporting when needed
• Conduct Quarterly OKR reporting/planning
• Efficiently execute assigned duties in a fast-paced work environment
• Able to help identify key strategic and operational objectives
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for all matters relating to Objectives and Key Results
• Ensure transparency and overview of the strategic OKR goals
• Regularly communicate the vision, mission and strategy and how OKR's relate to them
• OKR Quality Control: ensure that Objectives are clear and measurable, and the expected values and metrics of Key Results are well defined to include:
• Integration of the OKR tools into daily work: maintaining the OKR's data system with internal & external IT partners
• Ensure the alignment and transparency of OKR's with the goals of the Company
• Inform OKR Director and leaders at all levels of OKR concerns and identified inefficiencies
• Highlight OKR's at risk and make recommendations to bring underperforming OKR's back on track
• Initiate and support the continual improvement of SBG's OKR system and processes
• Ability to train all staff members
• Assume other duties as assigned
• Maintain any controlled documents relating to the OKR System
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
• Master's degree a plus
• Minimum of three (3) years OKR deployment-related experience and training
• Strategy experience a plus
• Confident communicator
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong time management skills
• Strong project management skills
• Experience training teams
• Experience implementing company-wide projects
• Leadership experience
• Ability to read and interpret detailed technical documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees and business leaders
• Ability to create professional reports and detailed data analysis using a wide range of MS Office graphical and presentation tools
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rze883-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.