Sinclair has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Product Manager. This individual will be responsible for leading a small team of Analysts to define and execute requirements that enhance corporate applications that support core areas of Sinclair in alignment with the solutions roadmap.
Required Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Technology or equivalent.
• 5+ years as a Software Product Manager.
• 10+ years' experience as a business or systems analyst
• Experience building, managing and grooming product backlogs, prioritization, estimation, building epics and release scoping.
• Must have strong analytical thinking/problem solving skills with attention to detail when creating and reviewing functional and technical designs and data/process flow diagrams.
• Experience working on concurrent initiatives and attending to issues in a timely manner.
• Excellent relationship management skills – negotiation, managing expectations, timely, appropriate and consistent communications, conflict management
• Experience working a data-driven environment, managing KPIs to ensure goals are established and met
• Must have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate technical concepts and considerations to different audiences including developers, business users, management and executives.
• Expertise working with internal technical groups and 3rd party vendors; Excellent vendor management skills
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and business stakeholder management skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with full software development lifecycle (SDLC) including ITIL, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Perferred 3+ years experiences working in the Media & Entertainment cable or broadcast television industry with experience on business applications supporting content programming, production, and/or playout and distribution
• Preferred experience with the following functional domains and business applications – Music licensing & cue sheet workflow
• Preferred experience with Azure DevOps and SAFe Agile framework.
• Own and manage the short and long-term roadmap for one or more business applications
• Lead the development and maintenance of a product backlog, short and long-term product roadmaps with milestones and key metrics.
• Partner with business relationship managers, enterprise architects, 3rd party vendors, and business process stakeholders to ensure the applications meet short and long term needs of the organization from functional and technical perspectives.
• Work with the development and infrastructure teams, to develop consistent release schedule and manage stakeholder expectations.
• Build, manage and groom product backlogs through prioritization and negotiation with key stakeholders.
• Cultivate strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and teams across the Sinclair Technology Partners organization.
• Lead/Support Analysts throughout the SDLC to ensure accurate, timely delivery of prioritized product releases.
• Validate that the recommended solution aligns with business goals and objectives working closely with Architecture, Security and Systems.
• Evaluate the impact and risk related to requested changes.
• Support development and monitor the progress of the activities assigned to the development team.
• Communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis and keep status in project/enhancement tracking systems up to date.
• Support the presentation of interim and final solution to the business owners for approval and feedback.
• Liaise with the testing team to ensure the functional and technical compatibility of the product with the requirements.
• Liaise with the Service Delivery team to ensure proper production release procedures are followed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!