Stadium is the original multi-platform sports network featuring exclusive live and on-demand games and events, extensive highlights, classic games, original programming, and daily live studio programming. Stadium includes a 24/7 linear feed distributed across both digital and broadcast platforms, as well as a comprehensive array of on-demand (VOD) digital content including additional live games and events.
Stadium is seeking a Senior Producer to be responsible for creating industry-leading television programs covering all professional and college sports. The Senior Producer will work with the production team to create engaging daily programming.
• Line produce shows highlighting the top sports stories of the day
• Write scripts and create rundowns for both live and taped programming
• Produce special programming as needed
• Integrate social media aspects into produced shows
• Create graphics and seek video support for branded segments
• Communicate support needs with application staff, graphics, associate producers, editors and production assistants
• Follow through on all assignments meeting required deadlines
• Deliver high production value, ''network-level'' standards on assigned projects across the network by establishing best practices with production teams
• Writing scripts and creating rundowns for live and taped programming to review w/ Directors, TD's, Executive Producers, Producers, Talent, and Production Tech team
• Provide pre and post-show performance feedback and critiques as needed.
• Overseeing studio and remote shoots
• Management of footage, music and photo rights management, brand integration
• Talent coaching
• Responsible for other duties as required and/or assigned.
• Strong understanding of social media and its application to sports media
• Deep level of sports knowledge
• Open to collaboration, feedback and critiques of your work
• Willing and able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
• 7+ years of progressively complex related studio production experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Broadcasting, Media, Journalism, Digital Media or related field preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ee68-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.