Want to innovate, lead and grow in digital marketing? Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking an experienced Email Marketing and Newsletter Manager to help build and lead its email-related digital marketing across the company and its brands. The Senior Manager of Newsletters and Email Marketing is a player-coach who works with a diverse group of digital leaders across Sinclair to enable and organize effective newsletters and email marketing using Salesforce. The Senior Manager will be involved in execution of campaigns and enablement with Sinclair's 76 local TV news stations, its streaming products, The Tennis Channel, The National Desk, 21 Bally's Regional Sports Networks and much more.
This position can be remote (anywhere in the lower 48) and some travel is needed within the United States.
The position requires strong organization skills, highly effective communication abilities, and a deep knowledge of email marketing and newsletters. Ideal candidates will have an understanding of the intersection of sales, marketing and effective technical delivery, plus a background in digital marketing's role with first-party data, leads generation and subscriptions.
The Senior Manager must be comfortable with fast-moving change and execution with an ability to work across a growing, evolving, matrixed organization.
The Senior Manager will work with the Chief Marketing Officer and his team to execute effective campaigns and give voice to Sinclair's brands.
Experience using Salesforce is essential.
Essential Duties and Requirements:
• Deep understanding and experience using Salesforce for email marketing
• Effective marketing and writing skills
• Working across the company to ensure email marketing and newsletter best practices, data reporting, engagement, and revenue, branding and marketing opportunities
• Ability to communicate across, up and down while also leading by influence
• Coordinating across the company on campaigns, newsletters and related email marketing
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter approach
• Flexibility to adjust, test and change course as needed in a fast-paced environment
• Use of data to make informed decisions to advance the operations
• Some travel as needed within the US
• This position can be remote, anywhere in the lower 48
• Bachelor's degree
• Excellent, engaging writing and communication skills
• Strong presentation skills and communication abilities
• Management experience
• Demonstrated effective use of Salesforce for email and digital marketing
• Must understand newsletter and email marketing ecosystem, plus knowledge of leads generation, first-party data and subscriptions
• Must have an understanding and passion for marketing, branding and communications
• Background and understanding of laws and regulations around email marketing and first-party data
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The Company is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary compensation range for this role is $100,000 to $150,000 and this position is eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan. Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7bx1k-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.