Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for an Oracle HCM Cloud Senior HRIS Analyst to support our HR business applications. In this role, the Senior Analyst will be essential in delivering best-in-class service to our customers by demonstrating their technical expertise, fostering innovation, and providing outstanding application support.
• Serve as the technical subject matter expert (SME) for Sinclair's HR systems
• Interact with internal and external customers to explain and resolve complex issues
• Work with end-users to troubleshoot and solve issues
• Build solutions (such as process flows, security set up, reports, eligibility profiles, fast formulas, etc.) which exceed expectations
• Gather and document both functional and technical requirements
• Analysis of requirements, coordination with internal and external developers to ensure solution options align to requirements
• Development of current and future state process and data flows, showing inputs and outputs, dependencies, and areas where automation can help optimize current process
• Configure the system for events such as acquisitions, upgrades, updates, new feature adoption, etc.
• Support quarterly release testing events by reviewing documentation, coordinating with the business on new features, reviewing test scripts, etc.
• Participate in projects as the SME for technical requirements related to our HR Systems
• Build reports and dashboards
• Keep up to date on HR technology trends and act as a trusted advisor helping to drive forward the strategic vision of the organization
• Support all Oracle HCM Cloud modules (Core HR, OTBI, BI Publisher, Compensation, Absence, Time and Labor, Payroll, Performance and Talent Management, Recruiting and Onboarding).
Required Experience & Skills:
• A bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, a related field or commensurate experience
• 3+ years of HRIS Analyst experience including integrations
• 3+ years of experience configuring, using, supporting, and training on SaaS HR Technology, preferably Oracle HCM Cloud – Non-Cloud technology support of Oracle EBS would also work
• Experience with business intelligence tools to create reports and dashboards, specifically Oracle PL/SQL coding, BIP, OTBI, OR similar programs
• Demonstrated successful coordination of multiple projects competing for resources with complex requirements
• Experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions that achieve intended results
• Excellent technical writing skills with experience documenting and analyzing complex business rules/processes utilizing wireframes and data/process flow diagrams
• Experience querying and analyzing complex databases
• Experience in the role of liaison between business/Business Relationship Managers and technical/development teams
• Must have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate technical concepts and considerations to audiences from developers to executives
• Must be customer focused and results oriented
• Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) including agile and agile-hybrid methodologies.
• Proficient with Excel pivot tables, graphs, data sets, v-lookup, tables, text to columns, external data, macros/VBA, concatenation, unique sets, etc.
The following skills are a PLUS:
• Experience using and configuring Oracle HCM Cloud modules or Oracle EBS 12.1.3
• Knowledge of how to configure and support flexfields and fast formulas
• HR certification such as PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP demonstrating your understanding of HR and compliance related issues
• Specialized training in Data analytics and visualization
• Coding skills like VBA, XML, XSLT, HTML, Java, and API
This role is open to remote workers.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn80y-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.