Come Grow With Us! This role will lead this portfolio of professional services and contingent labor through the development category strategies in coordination of the business unit demand for 3rd party resources in support of Diamond Sports Group initiatives. The Senior Director will manage all of the sub-categories, which include Consulting, Outsourcing, Professional Services and Contingent labor. They will need a strong sense of urgency and the ability to succinctly frame issues and alternatives to drive decisions forward.
What you'll do:
• Engage and establish business partnerships with cross-functional leadership within DSG to collaborate, influence, and drive sourcing strategies.
• Explore and evaluate sourcing options from the business' perspective to find suppliers and solutions that best meet its needs.
• Build strong relationships across Business, Legal, Finance and Tech. Brings business and sourcing perspectives together.
• Drive multiple complex sourcing strategies, scope requirements, business partnerships, and navigate complexity within a complex organization.
• Create a shared vision by embedding and integrating the role of strategic sourcing into various parts of the business.
• Drive cross-functional negotiation teams, influence customers in the decision-making process, implement world-class negotiation techniques and contractual clauses. Educate business & suppliers on TCO concepts and deliverables.
• Communicate effectively and frequently.
• Support the implementation of Global Sourcing policies and procedures.
What to bring:
• 10+ years of experience in the procurement of services or indirect categories.
• 5+ years of demonstrated leadership in the global categories of: Consulting or Finance Services, Outsourcing, Innovation.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
• Demonstrated contract and agreement negotiation experience, including development of negotiating plans and strategies.
• Knowledge of the full end to end P2P process and e-Sourcing preferred.
• Strong relationship-management skills and ability to communicate effectively, and collaborate with, senior-to-exec management. Need to be able to tell compelling stories through insights and data.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
• Analytical mind with strong problem-solving capabilities.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
The base salary compensation range for this role is $175,000 to $200,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Diamond Sports Group, L.L.C, an independently-managed and unconsolidated subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diamond Sports Group LLC, an independently-managed and unconsolidated subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., owns the Bally Sports Regional Sports Networks (RSNs), the nation's leading provider of local sports. Its 19 owned-and-operated RSNs include Bally Sports Arizona, Bally Sports Detroit, Bally Sports Florida, Bally Sports Great Lakes, Bally Sports Indiana, Bally Sports Kansas City, Bally Sports Midwest, Bally Sports New Orleans, Bally Sports North, Bally Sports Ohio, Bally Sports Oklahoma, Bally Sports SoCal, Bally Sports South, Bally Sports Southeast, Bally Sports Southwest, Bally Sports Sun, Bally Sports West, and Bally Sports Wisconsin. The Bally Sports RSNs serve as the TV home to more than half of all MLB, NHL and NBA teams based in the United States. Diamond Sports Group also has a joint venture in Marquee, the home of the Chicago Cubs, and a minority interest in the YES Network, the local destination for the New York Yankees and Brooklyn Nets. Diamond RSNs produce approximately 5,000 live local professional telecasts each year in addition to a wide variety of locally produced sports events and programs each year.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1x360-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.