Are you an energetic team player with well-developed organizational skills and a love of all things television? KRCR News Channel 7 & KCVU Fox 20 are seeking a triple-threat production specialist with commercial experience as a proven television producer, promotions producer and photographer. We are seeking someone that can conceptualize spots to meet marketing, sales and/or public service objectives defined by the Creative Services Director.
We need an experienced shooter/editor for our promotional campaigns and commercial production, field and studio, including postproduction and graphics. The candidate must be able to manage tight deadlines without sacrificing quality or creativity, deliver concepts, write scripts, shepherd clients, create graphics and distribute a quality finished product.
Although every day will not look the same, here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Sr. Creative Services Producer.
• Shoot and edit commercials & station promotions.
• Candidates must be able to interact with clients, make video subjects feel comfortable
• Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
• Work with Sales Management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
• Support Creative Services team using OSI station traffic system to fill logs as needed.
• Effectively work in a studio environment as well as out in the field.
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Exhibit exceptional communication and collaborative skills
• Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premier as well as experience with other Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, After Effects). This includes use on Mac OS.
• Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
• Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
• A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
• Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Knowledge of studio and field Cameras
• Knowledge of field/studio audio recording, lighting, and videography equipment
• Effective use of Jib & sliders
• Usage of Go Pro, rigging & gear management
• Knowledge of Multi-Camera Studio Direction and basic Television Broadcast Air Operations workflow experience are a plus
Prior to hire, qualified candidates must provide references and a demo reel links of their past work for consideration.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqzqw-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.