Photographer / Editor
Marquee Sports Network has a great new opportunity for a Security Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills, pay attention to detail, can problem-solve at a moment's notice, and possess strong communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assume overall responsibility for the safety and security of designated areas, including COVID-19 safety protocols and requirements
• Patrol designated areas in accordance with outlined security procedures
• Identify potential security risks and respond accordingly
• Complete incident reports and required documentation for all security incidents
• Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated areas promptly and according to policy
• Assist employees and visitors with any concerns they might have
• Supervise security staff
• Escalate emergency situations to law enforcement as needed
• Monitor alarms and security cameras
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Ability to pass a background check
• Valid security guard license in state of Illinois
• Previous security-related work experience preferred
• Ability to stay levelheaded and respond quickly in stressful situations
• Proficient written and oral communication skills
• Comfortable kneeling, carrying, bending, walking, and standing for extended periods of time
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Ability to perform continuous physical exertion as needed
• Working knowledge of basic security techniques
Marquee Sports Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace!
Marquee Sports Network is the exclusive television home of the Chicago Cubs in partnership with Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI). It is the Chicago-region's exclusive network for fans to view live Cubs games beginning with the 2020 Major League Baseball season and features extensive pre and postgame coverage, exclusive Cubs content and other local sports programming. Marquee Sports Network brings together one of the most iconic sports franchises in the country with one of the largest television broadcasting companies to deliver unprecedented Cubs coverage for fans.