Portland, OR Sinclair Advertising Support Operations (SASO) HUB has an exciting opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Regional Portland Advertising Support Operations HUB for a Scheduling Specialist! The Scheduling Specialist is responsible for the scheduling and formatting of local and network programming and managing commercial advertisement inventory so that it aligns with the station's specification for commercial breaks and programming.
• Verify commercial logs for accurate programming information and extensive editing for on-air broadcast
• Accurately maintain several multi-platform schedules in the software system and proofing program grids
• Provide assistance as needed for all processes related to programming and formats within established time parameters
• Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations daily
• Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner
• Other duties as assigned
• You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated, and dependable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential
• Excellent communication and organizational skills are also a must
• Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus but we will train the right candidate
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rovwm6-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.