Drive Auto Search Marketing Specialist - Remote
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Remote / Virtual
Sinclair Broadcast Group has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Advertising Support Operations department for a Scheduling Specialist.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• The Scheduling Specialist is responsible for scheduling network and commercial breaks in order to maximize Sales inventory. You will build on air logs and ensure that they contain correct program information and commercial breaks. You will program syndicated, local, and network shows to ensure accuracy of show numbers and timing, and you will work closely with the stations to confirm that there are no gaps in programming, to code breaks appropriately, and to swing end breaks as needed to maximize the inventory and revenue potential. You are required to maintain future broadcast logs by scheduling program changes in a timely manner and communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations.
• You are required to provide assistance as needed for all processes as it relates to programming formats and reconciling discrepancies within established time parameters.
• You must be computer literate, detail- oriented, and able to work under pressure.
• You must be dependable and self-motivated.
• Excellent communication and organization skills are essential.
• Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus, but we will train the right candidate.
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k40x-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.