Sinclair Broadcast Group and Compulse Integrated Marketing seeks a dynamic multimedia Marketing Consultant to join our Raleigh- Durham sales team. The ideal candidate has an internal drive to succeed and embraces an outside sales role with significant growth opportunity. The Marketing Consultant will leverage our television and digital properties to create marketing solutions. The ideal candidate will have an education or experience in digital marketing.
Marketing Consultant Responsibilities:
• Prospect local, regional and nationwide businesses and organizations with a need to grow their customer or consumer base through high funnel and low funnel paid media opportunities
• Secure meetings with potential new partners by cold calling on the phone or in person
• Develop client focused custom solutions to acquire new broadcast television and digital media partners
• Present solutions and secure partnership commitments
• Generate revenue for the team and meet monthly goals by following an effective sales process
• Facilitate client meetings to identify campaign goals, creative design solutions and campaign build out
• Effectively communicate internally to order and execute campaigns
• Monitor campaigns for accuracy and efficiencies, identifying ongoing optimization opportunities
• Build and present multimedia monthly client facing recaps
• A strong desire to understand client's needs and develop plans to help them
• Previous digital marketing background: education, certificates, internships
• Passion for contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
• Driven by practical results, opportunities to learn, and opportunities to assist customers and grow their business
• Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
• Working knowledge of our core paid digital media offerings: SEM, Display, Social and Streaming TV, as well as Google Analytics
• Broadcast television sales experience a plus but not required
• The ability to monitor campaigns against set key performance indicators (KPI's) as mutually agreed upon with the customer
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Ability to think strategically, critically, and analytically regarding all aspects of the business
• Strong organization and follow-up skills
• Ambitious, enthusiastic, goal-driven self-starter is a must for this position
• Ability to multi-task without compromising on attention to detail and deadlines
• A bachelors degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Compulse simplifies the digital advertising ecosystem by combining expert marketing strategies with technology purpose-built to streamline ad ops and command more efficiency, value, and revenue from campaigns. Our single-platform solution, transparent pricing, reporting and powerful integrations with leading martech providers make both programmatic and linear advertising less complicated and more profitable for local media and agencies.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnp5o-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.