Our Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assiting with concepts and materials to drive ad sales and marketing campaigns across Sinclair Broadcast Group over-the-air networks and FAST channels. This role will partner with the sales, creative, marketing and programming teams to produce integrated marketing solutions that increase ratings and ad sales revenue.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work closely with marketing and sales teams to identify areas of opportunity and creative approaches to achieve established team goals.
• Liaison with creative teams on production and delivery, managing timelines, creating briefing. materials, overseeing campaign launch, and collaborating with data teams on reporting.
• Coordinate on all aspects of deliverables, timelines, and activation on assigned marketing. programs after sell-in including managing agency/client partners deliverables.
• Collaborate with sales and marketing leaders on messaging and development of materials for use in presentations to media buying clients.
• Develop processes, securing partner materials/assets, facilitate the production of custom content, and distribution across all platforms.
• Create marketing calendars and track delivery of materials across multiple internal and external platforms.
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or other relevant degree
• 1-2 years prior ad sales marketing, integrated marketing, media, or publisher experience creating linear or digital marketing campaigns
• Proactive and passionate about providing exceptional client service
• Resourceful, adaptable, and organized with excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate and present clearly to internal and external partners
• Team focused with ability to build rapport and trust with internal teams and clients
• Timely and successful in delivering solutions exceeding client expectations
• Comfortable working on multiple campaigns at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills - Keynote skills a plus
Sinclair, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About the Growth Networks Group: Responsible for the management of the company's growing footprint of national TV networks in the OTA and FAST markets.
The current businesses include:
• Comet: A free broadcast TV network for passionate fans of SCIENCE FICTION.
• Charge! A free broadcast TV network for fans of police procedurals.
• TBD A free broadcast TV network for fans of real people having fun everyday.
About Sinclair: Make your mark in Media with Sinclair, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team! The life blood of our organization is our people.
We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
The base hourly compensation range for this role is $25.90 - $28.80 per hour. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq71vm-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.